wont shut up. Lets hope this never happens to anyone else.
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/news/story?id=2124333"]Wife wanted to cuddle; hubby wanted to watch sports - Moresports - ESPN[/ame]
wont shut up. Lets hope this never happens to anyone else.
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/news/story?id=2124333"]Wife wanted to cuddle; hubby wanted to watch sports - Moresports - ESPN[/ame]
Really. That is unbelieveable. Some folks. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
There is a much better way to get her to shut up when you are watching the game
Even if your team is getting its arse handed to them, it's still all good
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
You are correct Unchained, when you use that method it always works for me....
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Easy now you two. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
what? Ice cream keeps my mouth shut [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
lol
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Never had it called "cool" before
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I had a good story once about ice cream. Too bad I wasn't involved in it!!!
Typo [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
wow that's unreal. the thing that gets me is he did it 70 times! i mean what are people thinking when they do that, after they're dead hitting them more isnt gonna make them more dead. there sure are sum crazy, insane people out and about in this world. its kinda scary.
"Take the C out of the BCS and that's what it really is" Lou Holtz
sounds like someone took sports a little to far........
Bookmarks